Go Back   UltraGuest Forum > UltraGuest Forums > Guestbook Support

Old 07-27-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
Andreas
UltraGuest Admin

Default Login problems?

Are you having login problems? Here are a few things you should check out:
  • Enable cookies. Cookies are required to login. Click on this link to learn how to enable cookies in your browser: http://forum.ultraguest.com/showthread.php?t=97
  • Check that your CAPS LOCK key is OFF. Both your email and password are cAsE sEnSiTiVe.
  • Make sure that you are using the correct email - the same email you used when you signed up for your guestbook.
  • Try to close all your browser windows, then restart your browser.
  • Delete your cookie files. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If your cookie is not being accepted correctly, you will be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This may be blocking your current ability to log in or stay logged in. To delete your cookies, close all browser windows, find the "cookies" directory, and delete the cookie files inside. As always, make sure that you have selected the proper files before deleting.
  • Clear your browser's cache. At times it's necessary to clear your browser's cache. The cache is the memory your browser uses to store content of the web pages that you visit. Storing that content lets your browser load those same pages more quickly the next time you visit them.
If this does not help, please post a message in this forum and I will do my best to help you! (make sure to include information about your operating system, browser and if you have cookies enabled)

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Andreas
UltraGuest.com
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
magical

Default Re: Login problems?

I am having trouble being able to read and log into my private messages in my guest book. You have the guest book on my web site at bunkerpoodles.com. Please let me know why I do not have access to my own guest book on my web site. Thank you Sandra Bunker at [email protected].
magical is offline   Reply With Quote