Go Back   UltraGuest Forum > UltraGuest Forums > Feedback

Old 09-26-2022, 04:18 AM   #1
palak231

Default Useful HTML Projects

Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am in third year of engineering. Well I found this community over the internet while researching on some technical aspect of a website.
I observed this community and I found that there are lots of things to learn and implement. Well I have one simple suggestion for this that this community can be more designed, fashionable and more attractive by using HTML concept as well as projects. When I was in second year of my engineering I also developed some Project using HTML programming language. Lots of article I prepared for that, specially this one helps me a lot where author published simple detailed information about HTML project. You can also check that and implement in your site. I am sure it will definitely helps you a lot.

Thanks
palak231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:54 AM   #2
gulshan212

Default Re: Useful HTML Projects

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, there are lots of projects that you can develop and you can easily find them over the internet. Well, I will recommend you develop Personal Portfolio Website & Calculator both of them are very easy to develop.
Hope it will help you.
Thanks
gulshan212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
html project