Go Back   UltraGuest Forum > UltraGuest Forums > Guestbook Support

Old 02-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
bruce

Unhappy Guestbook header does not keep settings

Saturday night I set up a Guestbook for "A Meddle of Wizards." The header setup page was difficult to set font size and font face, but I finally managed. Everything looked good in 4 different browsers on a PC and a Mac.

Today when I showed the Guestbook to a friend, the font size and face had changed in a portion of the text (titles only), and one of the titles was no longer centered. I later discovered that the Guestbook header looked fine in only Firefox on a PC. All other browsers displayed the above problems.

Furthermore, when I attempted to correct the problems in the settings portion, the setting screen appeared to be correct and the Live Guestbook appeared to be correct as well, but only in Firefox. The setting screen appeared correct with Internet Explorer but the Live Guestbook was not. A couple minutes later, the font face and center alignment had changed in the settings area without my changing anything!

Also, I can no longer make any font changes nor can I decrease indent using any browser. Each press of the decrease indent causes an additional indent!

This has been very frustrating. Can you please help?
bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
Andreas
UltraGuest Admin

Default Re: Guestbook header does not keep settings

Please provide your guestbook id so that I can take a look. Are you using the custom CSS option, by the way? Custom CSS will change the look of your header.

I'll add more options to the editor that will let you edit the source or disable it all together.
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
bruce

Wink Re: Guestbook header does not keep settings

Andreas -- Thanks for the speedy reply. I just checked the Guestbook header again (both on line and via settings and Live Guestbook). Everything ppears good now!

No, I did not use the CSS function.

Also, I would greatly like to have the ability to enter/modify the HTML code for the Header.
bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #4
aspire

Question Re: Guestbook header does not keep settings

Hi I am new to all this stuff and am trying to insert a picture as a heading....but it won't work using the insert feature.......have no idea how to use CSS so any help would be great.

Thanks heaps
Aspire
aspire is offline   Reply With Quote