PDA

View Full Version : More questions :)

Jose
02-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi! Here are a new pair of questions about the new version:

1) Will you add support to edit the signature contents?
2) Will you change completely all of the emoticons? I like some of the present emoticons :)

Thanks for your time. Bye!

Andreas
02-27-2004, 06:40 AM
1) It will not be possible for the guestbook owner to edit posts/entries in the guestbook for obvious reasons. I could make it possible for the visitor who made the original comment to edit it and/or delete it, but that would require a username/password to be entered when signing the guestbook. I could also make it possible for the guestbook owner to comment on entries. If this is something people really want let me know and I'll consider implementing it.

2) I was actually planning on changing the emoticons, but what I will do instead is to create two smilie "templates" (more templates can be added in the future). One template will contain the smilies in todays version and another template will contain the new smilies. From the members area the guestbook owner can choose which template to use in his/her guestbook.

Thanks for valuable feedback!

Regards,
Andreas Brynestad
UltraGuest.com

Jose
02-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Ok, smileys templates is a great idea! Thanks for your support Andreas. Bye bye!

Unregistered
07-18-2004, 03:39 PM
It would be for the best to allow guestbook owners to make changes to any entries within their guestbook. One important reason to support this is removing inappropriate words or content submitted to the guestbook.