PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Google Advertisements.

Stoneblind
06-27-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm a little disappointed with them, but I completely understand and respect why they've come to be, given all of the support you've provided for us.

I'm content with having the advertisements on my guestbook as I feel that you definitely deserve support, but I was wondering if it's possible to customize the appearance of the advertisements, for example, changing the text, background, border colors, and perhaps maybe move them somewhere else instead of the very top of the page?

The reason I ask is because the white, blue, and black color scheme and placement don't fit the theme of my website and take away from the appearance I've established. Hopefully there's a way for me to work with those. :)

Thanks!

Andreas
06-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi,

I'll look into ways of customizing the colors of the advertisement. It'll have to be template based for sure in order to prevent for instance black text and black background, which would render the ads invisible. There will most likely not be an option to change the placement of the banner, but I'll keep this in mind as well.

Thanks for your feeback!

Stoneblind
06-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Hi,

I'll look into ways of customizing the colors of the advertisement. It'll have to be template based for sure in order to prevent for instance black text and black background, which would render the ads invisible. There will most likely not be an option to change the placement of the banner, but I'll keep this in mind as well.

Thanks for your feeback!

You're welcome, and thanks for the quick response! I'll definitely be looking foward to whatever you come up with. :)