PDA

View Full Version : two questions

01-02-2006, 05:10 AM
I got one of your guestbooks on my site www.vexation.se yesterday, the only problem is - all the dates of the posted messages are about 8 hours before they were really posted, any way to change this?

Is there anyway to "Ban" or "Ignore" IP-Adresses to make them unable to post in my guestbook?

Andreas
01-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Hi,

Timezones will be ready by the end of this week. IP banning is also on the way - probably within a week or two. I'll make an announcement in this forum when the new features are ready.

Christine
01-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi,

Timezones will be ready by the end of this week. IP banning is also on the way - probably within a week or two. I'll make an announcement in this forum when the new features are ready.

Oh well ! that's a very good idea ! :)

01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
That sounds very good Andreas, I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for this guestbook :D its definitly the best one i have seen :D

Jadacool
01-11-2006, 12:58 AM
IP banning is also on the way - probably within a week or two
I am soo looking forward to that option, since we are getting some very unwanted post this days.

Must say that this guestbook is working perfectly though, really like it!

Andreas
02-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi,

I haven't been able to keep up with the development, but an announcement will be made once this feature is ready.