PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to UltraGuest Forums!

Andreas
11-14-2003, 02:23 AM
Welcome to the UltraGuest Support Forum!

Here you can post questions regarding your guestbook or anything else about UltraGuest.com you may wounder about. Since this service is completely free, quick response times can not be guaranteed, but I will do my best to answer all questions as soon as possible.

Thanks for using UltraGuest.com!

Lizeth
02-24-2004, 05:11 AM
Hey! I'm a new user of this free guestbook service, I think it's great but I was wondering if it was possible to remove the spam protection on my guestbook. The reason I want this is that I've had people telling me they can't sign in my guestbook because of it. Instead they get this spam protection message. Is it possible to do anything about it? I'd really think it sad if not all who tried were able to sign in.
Thanx!

Andreas
02-24-2004, 06:28 AM
Hey! I'm a new user of this free guestbook service, I think it's great but I was wondering if it was possible to remove the spam protection on my guestbook. The reason I want this is that I've had people telling me they can't sign in my guestbook because of it. Instead they get this spam protection message. Is it possible to do anything about it? I'd really think it sad if not all who tried were able to sign in.
Thanx!
Hello!

In less than two weeks a new version of UltraGuest will be ready with some new features and minior bug fixes. It will be possible to turn on/off the spam protection, turn on/off smilies, there will be a new "preview message" button and the design and layout of the members area will be redone among other things.

If you have any other feature requests, please let me know! :)