PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Guest Book?

jennierat
09-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Dear Andreas,
Please, please, please can you delete the Guest Book I have registered under the e-mail address [email protected]. That e-mail address no longer exists. You have my current e-mail. This is my fourth request. An e-mail I sent to [email protected] bounced back undelivered, and no response so far from two Private Messages sent from the Forum.

I got so tired of the spammers and unwanted 'Guests' leaving their filthy stuff that I started another UltraGuest Guest Book and have it accessible from a website that only my family and close friends know about!! The old one needs to go. People are 'squatting' on it thinking they have found a 'website' of their very own!!! They even impersonate my name when they sign, so it's people who have known about my guestbook a while. I have to keep going in there to delete their garbage. PLEASE cancel Guestbook 1092432954 as soon as possible. It's getting desperate! Thank you!!
Jan Marshall

jennierat
09-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Andreas, why am I being totally ignored? :confused: Everyone else seems to get at least one response or reply to their posts/questions. My old guestbook is still there. I would like it removed/unsubscribed/canceled/deleted or whatever you call it. PLEASE!!!
Jan :)

Andreas
09-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm really sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I can assure you that I have not intentionally ignored you and I apologize for the trouble you have experienced.

I will try to provide better support in the future and I will consider adding a Helpdesk where forum registration is not required to make it easier to both request and provide guestbook support.

Thanks for your patience!