PDA

View Full Version : Private Message.

Hallie
05-20-2005, 01:41 AM
:confused: "Private Message. Guestbook owner can view it here" it says but I just have no idea WHERE I can read it. Is there anyone who can help me? �____�

Thanx

Hallie
05-20-2005, 01:53 AM
Found it out! :p Sorry for the useless topic!

Andreas
05-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Hi,

There is no shame in asking, besides this highlights the fact that the link should point you directly to the members area (with a login page of course) and not to the frontpage of ultraguest.com

Thanks for pointing this out :)

Hallie
07-01-2005, 04:15 AM
ehehheeh :p

I only post now the answer cos i guess (guest :D ) should be useful for someone else (as i found the question on my guestbook :p ):

Sure! ^___^ It's enough for u to click on the menu: "Edit Guestbook Entries" and u'll find it there! ^__*
__________________________________________________ _

but now, my problem is: how can i change the background of my guestbook? :eek:

Andreas
07-01-2005, 08:26 AM
To change the background color of your guestbook do this:

1. Login to the members area
2. Click "Guestbook Settings"
3. Under "Guestbook Settings" change the "Background Color" to the color you would like to use. For color codes, look here: http://www.ultraguest.com/help/colorchart.html
4. After you have selected a color, click the "Update My Guestbook"-button at the bottom of the screen.

Hallie
07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Ehm... sorry, i say it wrong! :p
I mean.. how can i change the background, maybe adding some images... or such a thing... :D

Andreas
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Oh, I see....

Check out this thread and let me know if you have any questions:

http://forum.ultraguest.com/showthread.php?t=185

NGuy
07-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Hey (by the way, i'm norwegian)

I don't understand the Private Message thing...
Can you help me?

Andreas
07-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Sure thing! :)

What is it that you don't understand exactly?

When a visitor posts a message in your guestbook and checks the "Private" box, the message is not displayed in your guestbook. In order to view private messages you must login (using your email and password at www.ultraguest.com) and click on "Edit Messages" (misleading name, I know...). Now you can see all messages, both public and private ones.

(Message in norwegian: Trenger du hjelp på Norsk så si i fra - forsøker å skrive mest mulig på engelsk på dette forumet siden det er et språk flere forstår...)