PDA

View Full Version : Guestbook passwords. VIP.

ShatPank
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Now, shouldn't it be possible to make your guestbook only accesable by password like with boards2go message boards? ;) It would be a good feature to add in. VIP sort of. lol :cool:

On and WHEN is the next update I wonder... :confused:

Andreas
01-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks for new feature ideas!

Since I have not been able to keep up with my own deadlines as far as new features goes, the guestbooks became ad-free a while ago (http://forum.ultraguest.com/showthread.php?t=115). However, I have been working quite a bit on new features lately, and I am now running a 99% working copy of the new version on my local computer. Full CSS-support, templates, timezones, custom fields, IP-blocking, ability to change email/password/delete entire guestbook(!) and a new control panel are some of the new features that are more or less ready. In other words the realease should not be far away, but I will not make any new deadline-attempts, since my previous predictions have proven to be quite inaccurate... :rolleyes:

But again - thanks for waiting! :)

Evne
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Sounds promising! This guestbook is allready great and it seems to me it will get even greater, you're doing a great job Andreas. A nice looking, simple guestbook without ads - that's hard to find in these days.

Andreas
02-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks! :)