PDA

View Full Version : Deletion of certain words in guestbook

Barr-y
12-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Hi Andreas
Thank you for a great free guestbook. I am the website manager of a new band called 1waytraffic.co.uk and as you would expect I get some bad language in the guestbook from some of the guests, although not everything is bad. I would like to be able to delete some of the words that appear rather than deleting the whole message. will this be possible? Also I would like to say since signing for the guestbook I have never had any problems with it.

Andreas
12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I have added this much needed addition to the feature-request-list. It will be ready once the next version of ultraguest.com is ready - hopefully around the first or second week of the new year.

Barr-y
12-29-2004, 03:42 AM
Hi Andreas
Thank you for quick reply. That will be a very handy feature to the guestbook, and I will look forward to it.

ShatPank
12-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I have added this much needed addition to the feature-request-list. It will be ready once the next version of ultraguest.com is ready - hopefully around the first or second week of the new year.

Well, will that mean EVERYTHING can be edited? Like E-mail and name? :confused: Cos their name could be a swearword too, for example.