PDA

View Full Version : Messages are right shifted

Hiena
12-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Hi Andreas, how are you?

My question is: :confused:
why some messages in my Guestbook are shifted on the right and some not.
I hope that you have understand my request because my English is really bad.
Bye and have a nice morning, afternoon, evening, night. :eek:

Andreas
12-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Ooops, you are right. Bug occuring in some browser. Fix is on the way. :)

Hiena
12-28-2004, 06:50 AM
Yes you're right i use Mozilla Firefox as Internet Browser. But now i have seen that the problem is solved. Thank you really much for your attention...Andrea :)

Andreas
12-28-2004, 02:12 PM
It is correct that the bug occurs in Firefox, but I haven't fixed it yet... ;)

Hiena
12-30-2004, 03:39 PM
:eek:

Hi Andreas, i have tried to view my guestbook with explorer and the problem dont appear, so i think that it is a problem of Firefox and not your problem (i mean guestbook problem). I think that i will post this problem in the forum of Mozilla so they can correct it. However this is not the only problem of this browser but it's opensource and in continus update, while Internet Explorer is dead about updates.

Andreas
12-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Hi again,

I'm not sure if this is a bug in Firefox or not, but by changing some HTML coding I'm definitely able to make the guestbook appear nice. Firefox is getting more and more users every day so UltraGuest.com is for sure going to support it.

The reason why I haven't fixed it yet is that I'm working on the new verison of ultraguest and (while I have been talking about this new release forever now) it is actually not far away from being released. ;)