PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Andreas! One small request

coolcoder2k
10-02-2004, 08:01 AM
Hi Andreas,

Ultraguest is totally awesome! I just started using it on my website, and I love the simplicity and clean interface of the guestbook. Thanks a ton.

I have a suggestion (or a request)... Is it possible to change the background color of the "This free guestbook is powered by UltraGuest.com" messagebox to match the webpage color? I know that there is a possibility of misuse, so you could probably set the foreground color automatically. For example, if the user sets the background color to light brown, you could set the foreground color to darkbrown...a simple algorithm based on color hue should work...basically just set the foreground color to a different intensity of the background hue. The message will still be visible, but it won't affect the overall color harmony of the page.

Andreas
10-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Thanks! :)

I totally agree with you here. It should be possible to change the colors of the "Powered by..." message, so what I'll probably do to create a set of templates that you can choose from where the colors of the text and background colors are not the same.