PDA

View Full Version : a little newb help please...

carrion
09-30-2004, 01:10 AM
ok, this might be a dumb question, but is there a way to change the background color of users posts. i have the whole guestbook background setup as black, but i can't seem to find the setting to change there post background (if that's possible). and one mroe quick question, is it possible to place a different color border around each post (particularly red).

ps...sorry for the dumb questions lol. :D

Andreas
09-30-2004, 02:46 AM
Hello,

There are no stupid questions! :)

There are poor answers however, and the one I am about to give you would be such an answer: At present there are no way to change the background colors of user posts. At present you may change the background color of the guestbook only.

Best regards,
Andreas Brynestad
UltraGuest.com

carrion
09-30-2004, 10:01 AM
ok, thanks. i was beaitng myself up trying to figure out if i was just doing something wrong. plus it was like 3am when i was trying so that only added to my frustration lol. anyway, ok, would you happen to know when that feature might be added to a future version of the guest book. im interested in using the book, but i need something that goes with the rest of the website. my ummm "client" is picky like that lol.

padraig
11-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Yes, I just found this guestbook and I too was wondering how to change the background of users' posts. There is a space to change text colour, but when I view the live guestbook, I do not see this change. While I Do love the fact that there are no banners on the guestbook, the fields are limited. I might check around and pick someone else until this one is upgraded - which I hope is soon! Thanks. :)