PDA

View Full Version : Suggestionz

PissedOffUser
09-14-2004, 08:52 PM
FIX UR BLOODY SYSTEM :mad:

Hebertsite
09-14-2004, 11:12 PM
:mad: How rude of you, PissedOffUser!!! You've left nasty messages in every thread in the forum. We are ALL having the same problem. Things happens! Last time I checked, this guestbook service was provided to us FOR FREE. I've been with Ultraguest for a while now and this is the first time something like this has happened. I'm sure the problem is being worked on. I don't think your constant demands to fix it are going to move things along any faster. Try finding another free guestbook service half as cool as this one. Or better yet, go pay for a guestbook service half as good as this one! At least then you will have payed for the right to complain so much. I understand that visitors to your site will be confused so just leave a message in your guestbook explaining things or better yet - remove the link to your guestbook until the problem is resolved. Your website has not been affected, just the guestbook. I'm sorry to get so mad at you, I just cannot understand being so rude and complaining so much about something that has been given to you for free!
:rolleyes:
Angie

PissedOffUser
09-15-2004, 12:04 AM
:eek: relax man relax look who is bein rude now :mad: well i dont know about u but i have been with this ultrahost for a while and i like it dont get me wrong but this is messed up...seriously relax as a artist i cant keep tryin to fix everythin on my website sorrie but this is takin a long time...peace

Jonmark
09-15-2004, 01:42 AM
Angie is right.
You're being a jerk, P'dOffUser.

This has been a reliable Guestbook service for quite some time now... and it's provided at no charge.

It looks like Andreas has had at least two attacks in as many days.
Back off and give him some time... this isn't Micro$oft you know.
If it was you'd be paying for this service.

Jonmark

Cugel
09-15-2004, 03:44 AM
I agree. It would be nice if things always worked, and it's a shame when they don't. But as we're not paying, cut Andreas some slack. If you're so unhappy with the service that you have to leave messages on EVERY board about the same problem, go and get a guestbook elsewhere.