PDA

View Full Version : Guestbook hacked???

Hebertsite
09-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Has anyone else's guestbook been messed with??? I can't log in and the link in my guestbook that links back to my home page has been changed to something else. Has Ultraguest been hacked into or is it just MY guestbook???

Sam
09-13-2004, 12:23 AM
I have the same problem I cant log into the guestbook and when i tried to get the password emailed to me it says my username is not in the database, who do you contact about this ??

Andreas
09-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Hello,

The problem will be fixed within about four hours. Unfortunately, guestbook entires created within the past few hours and for the next four hours will be erased.

Here is the announcement:

http://www.ultraguest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=264

Hebertsite
09-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Thank you, Andreas! You are always on top of things!

Andreas
09-13-2004, 04:11 AM
Hello again,

All guestbooks should be working now. More info here:
http://www.ultraguest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=270

shanti
09-14-2004, 03:27 PM
well, my one isn't working... :mad: I mean I can see it but still as a jamaican one (I'm not even close to Jamaica)

so should I start looking for a new guest book? :confused:

I enjoyed making this one and appreciate the utilities but, I need a guest book that works.

guru245
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
hey. I have the same problem. I know this problem and I know that you fixed and recovered the problem. But today the same problem occured.

I could't log in, so I signed in again. What should I do?

zjdrummer06rf
09-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Yea I'm kind of greatly annoyed because I had quite a few entries and I couldn't log in to fix the colors...... Anybody else have this jamaica thing in their guestbook? And what are we supposed to do about this?

Sam
09-14-2004, 04:19 PM
I had the xitment one 2 days ago and then it got fixed and today I have the Jamaca one.

the_master_raz
09-14-2004, 04:51 PM
I am also having problems- Jamaica too- has this person hacked into the ultraguest account?

Jonmark
09-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Me too... and I can't log into the Ultraguest site to work on it either.
Andreas, you must have your hands full.
My email has changed since registration so if you need to contact me, use this one: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonmark Stone

PissedOffUser
09-14-2004, 07:02 PM
:mad: dude come on now i got this Jamician one to come on my get ur system workin man or im goin some where else to get a better one...come on now...people out there are tryin to run a bizness and like me im a artist and i cant stand all these mistakes in ur system please get this fixes :mad:

chickeebabee
09-14-2004, 08:54 PM
My website is www.snuggleyheatingpad.com and when I checked my guest book. It had my entries but some bright orange jamaica theme. I tried to log in to guestbook as well and it said that my e-mail was not in the data base.

I would like for it to be fixed because I sell items from my website and a messed up guest book makes me look unprofessional.

I will keep checking in to see what the probelm is and when it will be fixed.

Thank you,
Sheri

MooingPlatypus
09-15-2004, 02:21 AM
My guestbook turned intoa jamaican one as well, and I can't log in anymore :confused: