hi

my login id was [email protected]
but it got hacked and doesnt belong to me anymore

i have a new email [email protected]

plz change my login id to this one

Andreas
08-21-2004, 05:37 AM
Hello,

You will have to create a new guestbook and I can transfer the entries and settings from the old guestbook.

I can not change a login without verifying that it actually belongs to you and using the old email is the only way I can do this.

08-21-2004, 06:04 AM
well u see, since [email protected] belonged to me, hence i had registred with it. now if have lost my access to that account cause its been hacked and changed password, but still the login [email protected] here is the same and the password is the same.

even though i have got a new email acount, i doesnt suggest that i m not the same guy.

im removing traces of [email protected] from all sites wherever i have registred. so plz change the login to [email protected]

i dont understand, once i have registed at ultraguest, why im not registered automatically at the fourms too??

why do i need to register again?? and u see here my id is also same.

Andreas
08-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Hello,

Again, unless you can verify that you are the owner of the email account associated with the guestbook I can not change it.

The forum uses a different system than the guestbooks. I agree that registering just once would be ideal, but that is not possible right now.