PDA

View Full Version : Lost Password won't recognize ANY of my addresses

Unregistered
08-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Hi... I lost my password, and have tried EVERY single one of my addresses. For some odd reason not a single one will work in the lost password thing. Is there any way you could manually match one of my email addresses with my user ID number? I really don't want to lose all my posts with a new account because the actress I made my website on even signed the guestbook herself!!! Please help!

Andreas
08-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Hello,

Send me a private message or post your guestbook ID here and I will help you. Your guestbook entries will not be lost... :)

Unregistered
08-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Hi... I can't send you a private message because I can't log in LOL But ok here is the ID number 1086420720 that displays in my guestbook. Is there anything more you need?

Andreas
08-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Hello again,

The email associated with your guestbook is not valid according to Yahoo! mail, which is probably why you are unable to retireve your password.

Private messages are sent using this forum, however, you must register in order to enable that feture. Login is different from the guestbook system.

Unregistered
08-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh no... Maybe I put in a typo or something when I signed up... that's pretty weird... I guesse I'll just have to keep signing up random variations of my email addresses till I get the right one! Is there *any* other way I can verify who I am tho?

Andreas
08-21-2004, 05:45 AM
Hello,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have changed the email to the "zoziegurl" email I found at your website under the "E-mail" link.

eczyzewska
08-24-2004, 11:11 PM
hi there thank you SO much!! Yes this is very helpful to me and now I can log in!!! You're awesome!! You're an angel!