PDA

View Full Version : Problem with preview?

Cugel
08-16-2004, 06:35 AM
Hi

There seems to be a problem/oddity when using the "preview" button when posting to the guestbook. If you click it, the page reverts to a basic white background - not at all as per the colours you may have set for the book.

Are there any plans to support CSS? That way the guestbook owner would have more control over the format - especially backgrounds, scroll bars etc.

Otherwise it's looking good :D

Cugs

Andreas
08-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this bug! It should have been fixed now... :)

I agree that CSS support would be a good idea, however, I can not tell you when or if this will be available at this time. An upgrade of the guestbook system would have CSS support high on the list for sure.

Best regards,
Andreas Brynestad
UltraGuest.com

Cugel
08-16-2004, 03:04 PM
Excellent! Top job Andreas. In fact, I saw you'd fixed it before I even saw your reply. Now it looks pretty consistent.

Of course, now the only time a slight inconsistency appears is if you get the "you've recently posted a message" error - then it's white again regardless. Not such a biggy though.

CSS support would be great though. Will certainly be watching for any new releases. Having read the other requests, the ability to switch off personal messages would also be on my list.

Anyway - well done again.

Cheers

Cug :D